Sunday, February 3, 2013

Honestly

Today is one of those days where I want to pull the covers up over my head and scream "I don't wanna!! I don't wanna! And you CAN'T make me!!!"

I want to stay in bed until my heart doesn't hurt anymore. Till my heart is filled with the happiness I had a month ago. Till I feel rested. Until this season is over...

...because watching my dreams die is so unbelievably painful.

But for now I have to get up and remember...
~it's not about me...it's about HIM
~ the JOY of the Lord is my strength
~ I CAN do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
~ testing of my faith produces perseverance

It's time to get ready for work. Father I pray for YOUR strength to come alive in me. I pray for wisdom grace and guidance. Give me your ears to hear...your eyes to see...your hands when I touch...your feet when I go....and your mouth to speak your words...thank you Father for knowing me 1st knowing BEST and loving me MOST. In spite of my imperfections.

No comments: