Tuesday, October 21, 2008

21 Things on 10/21

Saw this on one of the Blogs I follow and thought I'd try it!

21 Things on 10/21

1. Where is your cell phone? On the nightstand
2. Where is your significant other? in bed next to me SICK!
3. Your hair color? DARK brown and red..just like the fall leaves :)
4. Your mother? Kathryn Gayle; lives in Tampa
5. Your father? Paul "Skip"; lives with Jesus
6. Something you’re not wearing? Jewelry
7. Your dream last night? Don't remember it all...but it was funny!!
8. Your dream/goal? To live a productive, happy life with my husband and future children!
9. The room you're in? In my bedroom
10. Your fear? That I'll never have my own child to watch grow up
11. Where do you want to be in six years? Raising our children where ever God leads us
12. Where were you last night? Had Mike and Natalie over for dinner
13. Where you grew up? TAMPA FLORIDA!
14. The last thing you did? Went to Jackie and Danny's LAST Cell Group...
so sad...
15. What are you wearing? PJ's shorts and my friend Shannon's t-shirt
16. Your TV? Watching FRIENDS
17. Your pet? Two beautiful puppies!!! Razy and Sadie
18. Your car? PT cruiser
19. Your mood? Trying to relax and get ready for bed
20. When is the last time you laughed? Just now watching FRIENDS
21. Last time you cried? Last week because the Brenner's are moving to Arizona...

No comments: