Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Fulfiller of dreams

Thank you Father for being the fulfilled of dreams. This past weekend was one I don't think I will ever forget.

The kids didn't believe us when we told them that we were going to Florida. They screamed when they finally did. It was on of those weekends I have dreamed of since I was a kid.

I was able to see all of my family and the kids were so good. Everyone just ate them up. We went to Busch Gardens on Friday. Saturday & Sunday we went to Disney.

My husband was amazing. Nothing like my father at theme parks. He loves watching them enjoy every moment. He enjoyed every moment. He rode dumbo & Pirates of the Caribbean as well as a few other rides. He was just so loving and accepting of the SUPER long days.

We had a great time every moment of every day. The only problem is now I really can not attempt to imagine a moment with out my three sleeping beauties!

So thankful that my FATHER is a promise keeper & a fulfilled of dreams!

No comments: