Monday, March 24, 2008

I have to admit...I am a blog virgin...

But not after today! I have read blogs till I have lost track of time. But this is my first time ever writing/doing a blog...not sure if I'll continue but at least I can say that I tried and it either was or wasn't for me. The whole blog thing intimidates me because I've read a lot of yours out there and they are awesome! I am not known for putting my feelings into words or expressing myself in the most eloquent way but I usually have an oppinion about most things. I realize that one of my greatest emotional needs is to be heard. I'm not one to go around and tell everybody what my oppinion is but what I desire is for my oppinion to want to be heard not because I forced it on someone but because it is actually wanted. So the way I think about this is...If someone WANTS to read my blog then great...if not this is purly an avenue for me to release what I am thinking or feeling about a particular issue. No promises that you will receive any WISEdom from reading this blog (lol) but may be this will be yet another way for God to speak to me through what is writen. So let me tell you a little bit about myself. I am a 32 year old wife, friend, sister, daughter and christian education director at our church. I am the youngest of four...born and raised in Tampa Florida...MAN DO I MISS THE BEACH...who currently resides in Bolivar, Ohio with my husband and two beautiful dogs. Getting to Ohio has been a ten year journey that first lead us to Lakeland Florida, Salisbury Maryland, and most recently to Rocky Mount North Carolina. It is awesome to be able to look back and see Gods hand in every place that we've been. There are things that I miss about each place but if I had to chose any place to move back to it would be North Carolina. We moved there knowing NO ONE and moved to Ohio leaving our family and a lot of wondeful memories...here are just a few reasons we love rocky mount...

The Girls enjoying the yard


Webb Man


Shawn and Sarah


Sarah!


Our First House


Blue Teeth Troy

Shawn Squared!






There are so many more but I'll post it another time!!!

No comments: