Tuesday, December 16, 2008

In the Begining...

There was two...praying that there will be more!

Tomorrow is the day. I go in to the hospital at 8am and then the surgery is at 10am and hopefully home by 3pm. The surgery will consist of a D&C, removal of endometriosis & fibroid tumor, and praying for the opening of my left fallopian tube. God says to be specific when you pray...Please agree with us in prayer that the surgery will go well tomorrow and to guide the surgeons hands. The removal of the endometriosis & tumor will be removed easily with no scare tissue and that the tube can be opened easily. Ultimately a pregnancy this month! A healthy uncomplicated pregnancy and a healthy baby!

At the last encounter that Shawn went to before leaving Rocky Mount one of the guys prayed this Bible verse over us and it is something that we have been clinging to daily. The LORD will grant you abundant prosperity—in the fruit of your womb, the young of your livestock and the crops of your ground—in the land he swore to your forefathers to give you. Deuteronomy 28:11

Thanking you in advance for your continued prayers and love!!! I feel so blessed to have friends such as you!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I cannot tell you how much your comments have meant to me over the last few days. When I announced my pregnancy, it was one of the more difficult things I've had to do. It's kind of like standing up in front of a group of impovrished people and announcing you won the lottery. I truly wanted to be sensative to how the news may be difficult for others and yet share the blessing that God has given me. Your response of rejoicing with those who rejoice meant the world to me. I know that each person deals with it in their own way and I still weep with those who weep, on a daily basis, but I most certainly didn't want my rejoicing to cause others to weep for themselves. And then you reminded me that people all over the nation are praying for me through all of my fears. I appreciate that so much. And my numbers have tripled since my first test, which is excellent. I'm working on trusting in God through this whole thing, just as I have been for over a year.

And, as for your blog, I haven't had a chance to read through the whole thing yet, which I want to do for every single person, but wanted to say that you have a great attitude toward the hurtful comments that were said to you. It's not easy, but it's so much better when we don't even give Satan a foothold into our emotions. And God will bless you for choosing to honor Him.

I look forward to getting to know you better and wish you the best.

Mandy said...

Oh, and I'm also praying for a quick recovery to your surgery and that God will use it to bring you the healing that you need.