Thursday, March 19, 2009

Have I told you about my Dad?

Have I ever told you that I have the best Dad in the WHOLE world? Well of course HE created it! Right now I'm not speaking of my earthly dad who was a wonderful father to me but about my Heavenly Father who ALWAYS has my back! Listen to what He did for me!


In response to my tears that have been shed and held back the past few days...Praying for comfort of some sort that I know would only come from HIM...Cynthia the councilor here at the church walks past me today and says..."Good Morning! I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere". Needless to say I was very curious. She comes down and says "I had the COOLEST thing happen last night!" She proceeds to tell me about how she woke up in the middle of the night and started praying for so many people and things in this church. Everyone needs an intercessor like Cynthia in their life. She then sets down something’s from a baby shower that we helped at a few weeks ago. She said, "God told me to give you this. This represents His promise to you and the conception that is about to happen." She tells me often how she prays for our baby and how "HE" looks just like Shawn.

He restores hope & comfort in very strategic moments. He knows me inside and out. Feelings said and unsaid. Thank you Father! I feel so blessed!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I got goosebumps! I can't wait to see what God does in you!