Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Clear Pipes!

Good News!! There was no snow storm today!!! AND I have a 33% greater chance of getting pregnant this month...well actually for the next 3 months! Good news huh?!

I had my HSG done today. And am happy to report that my tubes are clear, there was no endometerious or scar tissue and my uterus looks great. I got to see a picture too. They didn't let me keep it. It was pretty painless. UNCOMFORTABLE YES!!! The Doctor asked me, "How are you doing Kara?" to which I responded, "Well I have had a lot more fun other places!" He laughed and kept shoving stuff up in there. At least that's what it felt like. The after effects were minimal as well. Some cramping and even a little burning where my tubes are but that was about it. I was able to go on with the rest of my day.

Anyways...I don't have to drink Drano to clear my pipes! And news like this is always fun to share.

Hope you all have wonderful rest of the week!

No comments: