Wednesday, January 23, 2013

And so it begins.

one year...ten months...six days...everything changes....

The older two will begin their transition back to their moms house today after school. We had dinner for the last time as our family. We laughed together watching AFV for the last time as our family. We said prayers and sang praises for one final time together.

I can't help but have tear streaming from my eyes.

We had a 2 am wake up call with bad dreams...
We had a 4 am wake up call for the potty...
Yet another 4:32 am wake up call to blow a nose & to pray the bad dreams away.

And that was just LAST night.

As much as I love them with every part of my being...I have to daily make a choice to realize I am not their protector. God is! I am not their provider. God is!

He will always do a much better job than I would. I am thankful and grateful for each and every moment with them. I pray that their faith roots will develop quickly and run deep.

I love them more than I ever thought I possibly could. I can't imagine how much God loves them...and me.

Thank you Father for choosing me for these three even if it were just for a moment.

one year...ten months...six days...it feels like forever...but gone in just a moment.

No comments: