Thursday, May 14, 2009

God of Wonders!

For by Christ all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by Christ and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things
hold together. Colossians 1:16&17

I heard an interesting message this morning that I wanted to share. There have been times throughout my entire life when I wonder HOW I am going to make it through something. How am I going to survive or get on the other side of something where I dont' think of it day in and day out...to move on and not let the negative over come the positive. I learned this morning that it's Laminin that actually holds me together. Watch this and you will see what I mean.

Don't forget to mute the side bar music before you play.

Thank you Father for creating every single miraculous detail of our being to worship and honor YOU! Thank you for allowing the cross to hold me together physically, spiritually, and emotionally. Thank you that YOU alone are God, My King, My Daddy...

No comments: