Sunday, April 6, 2008

Hard to take at times...

It has been so long since Shawn and I started trying to have babies that you'd think that I'd be use to all the "baby talk" around the church. It still sucks it sill hurts it still makes me want to cry. I usually do a fairly good job of holding it together,believing in God's promise for us but it wasn't that way tonight. I almost lost it about a dozen times. My heart hurts, and it hurts in a way that is unexplainable in words.

In the mist of this there are firsts...I've now been to my first OB appointment for a pregnancy. Today I have picked up my first prescription for prenatal vitamins and am preparing for my first ultrasound on Wednesday. I was so excited in the beginning now all I keep thinking is...That should be me. Why isn't that me? Yet I know my faith must remain strong...struggle sometimes.

Romans 4:20Yet he did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God, 21being fully persuaded that God had power to do what he had promised.

No comments: