Friday, April 11, 2008

It's offical


As I sit here in the cool morning air with my cup of coffee I have come to a realization... In case you were wondering what it was I absolutly possitivly SUCK at Guitar Hero!Brandie brought her two little sisters up here this weekend and they brought Guitar Hero and Dance Dance Revolution. I don't mind admitting it. I do have to say it was pretty funny watching my play. The people on the TV were BOOING me and wanting to kick me off the stage, Gabbie kept saying "Please let me turn it on pratice for you then they won't boo you." After about the fourth try of Hit Me With Your Best Shot on easy I actually made through the entire song. YEAH ME!!! Well this weekend will be entirely devoted to becoming a pro at GH and DDR!!! I will let you know how it turns out.

1 comment:

blueyedgirlie said...

You didn't completely suck. Everyone is bad at first...plus you were sick (we'll blame it on that).
;)