Thursday, April 23, 2009

FINALLY!!!

GOD IS GOOD!!! You will never believe it! It has finally happened!!! I can't wait to share this news with you!

I GET TO WEAR SHORTS THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!

Friday: partly cloudy. Much warmer with highs around 80. South winds 15 to 20mph.
Friday Night: partly cloudy. Not as cool with lows in the upper 50s.
Saturday: mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 80s. Southwest winds 15 to 20 mph.
Saturday Night: mostly clear. Lows in the mid 50s.
Sunday: mostly sunny in the morning, then becoming partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 70s.

DID YOU SEE THAT????? We FINALLY after 7 LONG COLD CLOUDY months will be able to wear shorts, open the windows, grill!!!! We'll be opening the pool and putting out the diving board soon!!! So come on over to GREAT North East Ohio for a swim!



I have to say Ohio summers are the best! It's coming I know it! I see God's promises everywhere I look!!!
















All this excitement makes me wonder...
What's your favorite season where you live?

No comments: