Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Freckles






One of my friends here in Ohio has two little boys, ages 3 and almost 2. I was sitting at her house the other day and she was telling me a story about the 3 year old. Who by the way is 100% boy, wants to jump, climb, swing, and hunt anything that moves, but has the most caring side I have ever seen in a boy of that age. Any time you walk in the door he is so excited to see you and can not wait to wrap his arms around you. He is so sweet! She asked him to show me what he had got from the store. He comes up and shows me his arm. There are two tiny brand new freckles on his forearm.

Me: Wow Brayden those are nice freckles! Where did you get those from?
Brayden: I gott’em at the store.
Me: That’s pretty cool! How did you get them at the store?
Brayden: I paid for’em with my monies.
I laughed and he walks off very proud of his new freckles.

I just can’t help but think how much I want & can't wait to watch freckles grow.

No comments: